I guess I’m making up for lost time here, in these last few hours. Just had a few thoughts while I was in the shower. This TDY has been rather difficult for me, but you have got to find the positives in every situation. So I am going to list a few things about separation that are not as bad:
- I don’t have to wait to use the bathroom. In Alabama, we had 2, not the case here. So it’s nice not having to wait or put the seat down.
- I get the whole bed to myself, or at least what is left after the pets get in with me.
- I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Nasty bad-breath causing food anytime.
- Shaving my legs? What for?
- I don’t have to watch The Speed Channel
- Sweatpants and t-shirts everyday
- I’ve been able to work on my crafts and feminize the house
Don’t get me wrong, I miss Mark and can’t wait for him to get home. But, dwelling on him not being here and moping isn’t doing me any good. Gotta be positive. Hoping he gets me another shot glass to add to my collection!